I first applied for the Disney College Program last semester for the Fall 2009 program but ultimately didn't make it in. It was quite upsetting, because it is my dream and all, but Hakuna Matata. I tried again and now is finally my chance!
I currently live in Austin, Texas with my boyfriend Charlie and his brother Chris. I go to Austin Community College at the moment and I just started my third year there. I can't seem to settle on a major, so I haven't selected a University to transfer to yet. I'm leaning in the social science direction though so we'll see.
Hobbies and Interests of mine:
- I like to plan and make lists. haha.
- I love to sing and dance. I make up songs about every day things like walking the dogs or doing laundry and I sing in the car, sometimes by myself. haha. I have always thought that this world would be a better place if life were a musical.
- I love to travel. I haven't been many places yet but majority of the books I read and the websites I visit are pertaining to travel, travel photography, and travel writing. I hope to update this blog often with little excursions in and out of Walt Disney World.
- I love Disney, obviously. My dream job would to be a voice actress/singer and play a Princess in a Disney animated feature.
- I'm a singer in a band based out of Austin, Texas called Mary Ann and the Shaky Hands. You can listen to our songs here.